Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Time to Laugh

The theme for the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters, hosted by Darlene is:
"Humor"
Created a card or project that shows us what you find funny.
The stamp I used on my project has been in my stash for quite some time. I was having a hard time finding a sentiment to go with it when I remembered I had purchased a couple of funny sentiment stamps a couple of years ago.
 (front)
 
(inside)
The card base was created using white card stock and adding the striped paper by DCWV. SU's scalloped punch was used to create the black mats and SU's circle punch was used to create the gray panel for the sentiment and face stamps. Wiggle eyes were adhered with clear glue. The inside sentiment was stamped onto a white strip and adhered to a black strip. Pop dots were used to add dimension to the inside sentiment panel. Last I added 3 white pearls to the upper right hand corner. 

The design team would love to see your humorous projects, so why not head on over to the Sisterhood and enter the challenge? 

Happy Crafting!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and creative card Terri! SURE to bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you created the face Terri, so creative! And that sentiment is surely very true! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete