Saturday, October 6, 2018

Wanderer

For new challenge at Crafting With An Attitude, I wanted to do a fall scene. My husband and I love to hike in the wood's when time permits so for the focus of my card I chose this image from Sheepski Designs called Wanderer.
Starting with a white card stock base, I then added the beautiful forest image found on Pinterest. After coloring the digi of the Wanderer and squirrel with prismacolor pencils, I fussy cut around them and adhered with pop dots for dimension. The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white card stock and adhered with a glue runner. Last a I added the flowers that have been in my stash forever and added an ivory pearl for the center.

I did not add a sentiment inside, because I'm not sure if I will use this card for a retirement or birthday card. It would work well for either.

The challenge at Crafting With An Attitude ends on October 28th, so you still have time to enter. My team has some beautiful inspiration projects to share with you.

You might also want to check out the challenges at the following sites:


Have a great day and Happy Crafting!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love the beautiful scene you have created here Terri!

    ReplyDelete