Friday, November 2, 2018

Rora Kay's Pumpkin and Sunflower Farm

Today I would like to share my project for the Crafting With An Attitude Challenge. The image is from our sponsor's shop - Lacy Sunshine - and can be found here.


All designer papers are from a fall pack by DCWV. I started with a base card of white and added the striped paper. Next I adhered the strip of green to the bottom of the card. The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and adhered to the card front. Using SU's "Always Artichoke" ink I added the sentiment and brushed the edges with the same ink after punching out with my fancy label punch. Pop dots were used to give the sentiment panel dimension. Last I added the green ribbon and flower.

Why not stop by Lacy Sunshine's shop and check out her other amazing images. Then join us at Crafting With An Attitude with your creations. Limit of 3 entries per person. My design team have some beautiful inspiration projects to share with you.

Have a great day.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment