Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Lavender Bouquet

The Sisterhood of Crafters begins a new challenge today with Debbie as our hostess. The theme for this challenge is:
"Stitched Dies"
When I found a pack of 3D decoupage flowers, I knew they would be perfect for this challenge.
The base of the card is a piece of Recollections lavender card stock. Next I added this beautiful piece of lace, then the oval stitched die panel. Then I began layering the 3D flower pieces and added white pearls to the corners. I did not add a sentiment because I am not sure how I will use this card. It would make a beautiful Birthday, Sympathy, Thinking of You, Get Well or Encouragement card.

If you would like to take part in this challenge, just head on over to the Sisterhood, check out the other team members inspiration projects and enter your own creation.

Have a wonderful day!
Terri 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Terri...makes me wish for Spring instead of the dreary and cold weather we have now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL card Terri! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous Terri! Love those decoupage flowers! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete