Saturday, November 3, 2018

Sheena

Time for a new challenge at LeAnn's World 101. I chose this lovely image of Sheena as the focus of my card. You can find this image in LeAnn's Etsy shop here:
I started with a base card of white and added a mat of SU's Rose card stock. Next I added two different design papers by DCWV. The image was colored with Spectrum Noire pencils and fussy cut, then adhered with pop dots for dimension. The sentiment was stamped with black India ink onto a piece of white card stock and punched out with SU's 1 1/4" circle punch and adhered to a scalloped circle of Rose cardstock, with pop dots. I used a piece of lace for embellishment down the right side and added a piece of green grosgrain ribbon for accent. Last I added 3 white silk flowers with pearl centers and 3 floral stems with white pearls.

Stop by LeAnn's World 101 and check out the other inspiration projects by the design team and enter your creation. Hope to see you there.

Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment