Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Winter Drive

Brrrr! Well, winter has arrived here in Northeast Ohio.  In the hopes of a white Christmas, I decided to create a card that gives the feeling of a beautiful winter day for the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge beginning today. Our hostess for this challenge is Vickie and her theme is:
"Create a Winter Scene"
The image for my card is from a set of digi stamps given to the members of Richard Garay's Facebook group RG Studio360.

The base card is Navy Blue card stock. The background paper is from a DCWV Christmas pad. After printing out the two trucks, I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut around them. Two pieces of white card stock were torn to make the hills of snow. The trucks were adhered with pop dots to add dimension. I used a Fiskars small punch to create the snowflakes and added clear gems to the center. The sentiment panel was included with the truck digi stamps.

Be sure to stop by the Sisterhood to check out the design team's beautiful inspiration projects and join in the fun.

Happy Holidays!
Terri 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute cute card Terri and beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... oh what a fun scene you have created Terri! Looks a little slippery on those snowy roads these folks are traveling! LOL Maybe this is in North Carolina! Glad they got the foot of snow and not us!! Happy Holidays my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trucks, Terri! I wish the one with the tree was heading to my house right now!! Lots of joy in the coloring and fussy cutting of both trucks... I also enjoy Prismacolor pencils. This is definitely a winter scene for much of our country and none too soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun card Terri! You are so imaginative and creative and those trucks really look like they're about to fall off the hills too! Well done! I will miss creating with you. Merry Christmas and a great start to 2019! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete