Thursday, January 3, 2019

Sledding

Hello and Happy New Year! I am so excited to begin a new year of challenges at the Crafting With An Attitude challenge blog.

For this month's challenge, I chose this sweet image called "Reggie's Winter Sled Fun" by our sponsor Color of Love formerly known as Lacy Sunshine.
Image was colored with Prismacolor pencils. DCWV designer paper was layered onto a tan card base and then I added a piece of brown card stock on the bottom. After placing the image panel to the left, I added the large pearls. Last I added a piece of green grosgrain ribbon tied in a knot and the sentiment adhered with pop dots for dimension.

Come and join the fun at Crafting With An Attitude. You could be out next winner of 3 digi images. The design team has been busy creating gorgeous inspiration projects.

Happy New Year.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment