Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sweet Cameo

Hello again! A new challenge begins today at Crafting With An Attitude.

For my project I chose this beautiful image called "Cameo 18" by Morgan's Artworld who is our sponsor this month. The challenges are always "Anything Goes" and this is a month long challenge.
The front of the base card was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called "Heather's Lace" purchased at Joann's Craft Store. After coloring the image and fussy cutting, I added a white doily to the card front and then used pop dots to add dimension to the image. The paper flowers were purchased at Michaels and adhered with glue dots. Last I used Stampin' Up's "Perfect Plum" ink to stamp the sentiment onto white card stock and punched it out with my EK Success lable punch.

Stop by Crafting With An Attitude and check out the design teams gorgeous inspiration projects and then join in on the fun. You could be our next winner.

Have a great day!
Terri
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple on this card Terri! It is so pretty.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete