Thursday, September 3, 2020

Three Boys

The challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers this month is "Times 3". I found this Tim Holtz vintage photo in my stash and knew it would be perfect for this theme.

 

 The base is white card stock with a of mint green striped designer paper mat. 

Next I added the photo and 3 silver stars and the sentiment mounted on white card stock. Last I added  white grosgrain ribbon tied in a knot. Once I have decided what occasion this card fits, I will add a sentiment on the inside. 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. If you have a chance, head over to the Stinkin' Inkers and join in on the fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Well don't they look cute and each with his own star! I'm betting once that picture was taken they took off and had a lot of fun! x

    ReplyDelete