Thursday, September 2, 2021

Best of the Bunch

 Hello everyone! So glad you stopped by today.

What a week this has been. Due to major thunderstorms caused by Hurricane Ida, we lost tv and internet service for a few days. Thankfully, everything is back up and running today. Didn't know if I would be able to write this post and share my project for the new challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers beginning today.

I am very pleased with the way this card turned out.



The base is a 5 1/2"  x 11" piece of apple green card stock scored at 1 1/4", 4" and 6 3/4".  Then I added a panel of green gingham, green striped, gre "en/white dotted designer paper and white cardstock to the panels.

Using my Spellbinders scalloped circle I created the mat for the apples and stamped the sentiment with black ink. All the apples were created using my Stamps of Life apple dies that coordinate with the "Apple2Stamp" set found here.

The sentiment inside reads "You are the Best of the Bunch." This is my inspiration project for the Stinkin' Inkers challenge theme: Pick Me Up.

I can think of quite a few people who could use some cheering up after this past year dealing with Covid. Thankfully, my family have avoided this terrible virus.

Hope you all are doing well and will head over to the Stinkin' Inkers to enter your projects in the challenge.

Have a great day!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment