Friday, September 11, 2009

Stamp Playdate

Today was a very good day. Five of us met at Darlene's for a day of snacking and stamping. Lana, Carol, Carolyn (Darlene's daughter), Darlene & I had a great time sharing tips, stamps, paper, ideas, etc. I actually made three cards, punched out some ghosts, and jack-o-lanterns thanks to Carol and her Halloween punches and colored a lot of images I had already stamped. I will try to get some of these things uploaded before I go back to work on Monday. We each brought things to put into the grab-bag basket & names were drawn during the day for prizes. Some of the items given away were: stamps, ribbon, stamp wheels and envelopes. We are already looking forward to another playdate in the near future and we will focus on watercolor techniques with watercolor pencils, markers and watercolor crayons.

1 comment:

  1. Yes we had FUN!!! Just wished I would have completed at least one card, LOL!!! Maybe next time!! Wait till these folks see your creations from today ... they are awesome!!! Can't wait for the next time!

    ReplyDelete