Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful sight when I looked out my window this morning. The trees and ground covered with glistening snow. I don't like going out in the snow, but love to see the beauty of a fresh fallen snow. This will be a good day to stay in and start organizing my craft room. Yesterday I finally packed all the summer clothes and pulled out the winter. Also sorted and will be taking some things to the local Good Will. The next 2 days my husband and I will be heading to Amish country for a little break. Just staying one night, but it is always so relaxing. Well off to get breakfast and more cleaning. Thanks for all the congratulations on my retirement. I am blessed to have so many friends. Have a blessed day everyone!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment