Friday, April 11, 2014

Gift Card Holders

This week I have been working on more projects for some craft shows this fall. Yesterday I began creating these gift card holders which are very easy to put together. Just 1 piece of cardstock for the base and 4 pieces of designer paper for decoration. You will find the directions posted after the picture.



Over the weekend I want to get all the base pieces cut, then I can work on the panels for each card as I put them together.

Directions:

1. Cut base 4 1/2" x 7 3/4". Score at 2 1/2" and 6".

2. Place 1 piece of sticky tape on each side of small panel and fold up to create pocket for gift card.

3. Top panel (scored at 2") folds down. Corners may be rounded off with corner punch if you prefer.

4. The 2 panels measuring 2 1/4" by 4 1/4" will be glued to the front and back of top fold.

5. Glue (or tape) the 1 1/2" by 4 1/4" panel to bottom inside panel.

6. Glue (or tape) the 3 1/4" by 4 1/4" to back panel.

7. Use the 1" x 4 1/4" panel to make the belly band by bending strip around holder and glueing (or
    taping.

 I used the 1 1/4" circle punch and the 1 1/2 scalloped punch to make the decoration for the belly

 band.

That's all there is to it.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Now, how about hopping over to the sisterhood to check out the new challenge "White on White" hosted by Micki? The sistahs have created some fabulous projects for your inspiration.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Happy Crafting!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment