Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Trick or Treat

Yesterday I started working on some Halloween treats for a craft show on October 4th. Normally, I don't do Halloween, but since this craft show is early I decided I should do a few items for the kids. Will also make some for my grandchildren. This Hershey bar slider is a very quick and simple project. My friend, Darlene, has a tutorial here



I used cardstock from various companies (Stampin' Up, DCWV, Coredinations) and the image stamps I picked up for $1.00 at a local scrapbooking store. 

I also need to work on more cards (of all types), Hersey bar sliders, gum pack wrappers, nugget boxes, travel kleenex boxes and other items for Christmas craft shows. As the saying goes "so much to do and so little time."

Thanks for visiting with me today and don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood for our "Favorite Color" challenge. You have until 8pm Sunday, August 24th to enter.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment