Tuesday, August 12, 2014

When Will It End

What a week this has been!! One of our dogs has been sick, so after a trip to the vet, two meds, change in diet and hoping that within a couple of weeks she is back to normal. Unfortunately, we have to keep her in the garage for now. Just thankful we are dealing with this now and not over the winter months. Then my hubby's car started having issues, so we decided to trade it in. The paper work for the new (used) car should be completed tomorrow. While starting to buy groceries yesterday, my younger daughter called and asked if I could pick her up and take her to my granddaughter's check up because just as she started to leave the house, it was a down pour. She doesn't drive and didn't have an umbrella. So grocery shopping will have to be done  sometime today along with a haircut. I am in withdrawal because I haven't been able to do any crafting. I am going to try to get some crafting done this afternoon and evening while hubby is at work. My order from Stampin' Up cardstock arrived yesterday and I can't wait to start using it. Hope to have some new projects to share with you tomorrow. 

Until then...

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment