Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Santa's Coming

Is it true? Christmas is only a month and a half away? Believe it or not, yes, Christmas will soon be here. I love seeing the excitement in my grandchildren's eyes as they await the arrival of that guy in the red suit, black boots and white beard. Thankfully, I started my Christmas shopping early and I am almost done. I hit some good sales at Kohl's, so picked up Christmas gifts while shopping for birthday presents. I guess it's a good idea to have so many birthdays close together. Now to finish my Christmas cards.

The challenge at the Sisterhood this week is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". As usual, I found this adorable picture of Santa on Pinterest and just had to use him as the focus. Also, I steered away from the traditional colors of red and green and went for a more vintage look. You will find the details below the photo.


 Details:

Cardstock: SU Kraft, Core'dinations Chocolate

Dies: Sissix Labels Four

Designer Paper: K & Company

Sentiment: Scrappy Cat

Ribbon: Chocolate gingham

Embellishments: Echo Park Co. Reflections Christmas chipboard snowflakes


Soon the snow will be flying, Christmas music will be playing and the Christmas movies will begin. Guess I'd better get busy on my Christmas cards, so I have time to decorate and bake cookies. Christmas will be here quicker than you can blink your eyes. 

Don't forget to head over to the Sisterhood for more inspiration and share your project with us. You just might be one of our top winners. While there, leave a little love for the sistah's.

I love to hear from you, so if you have time leave a comment.

Until next time, have a great day.

Terri

 



1 comment: