Friday, February 20, 2015

A Simple Hello

I have been thinking alot about friends and family the past few days. Maybe it's because of the cold, snowy weather and not being able to go out very much. So, today's project is a note card to send to a dear friend or family member I haven't seen or talked to in a while.




I started with an off white card stock base and added pink designer paper by DCWV. Next I added this beautiful Ivory ribbon, that reminds me of a trellis. The images can be found on Pinterest. The image mats were cut from Stampin' Up's "True Thyme" cardstock. I used a Stampin' Up corner punch to round the corners of the postcard image and the mat, then added dimensionals to give some height to the panel. The sentiment is from SU's "Four You" stamp set and was stamped with India black ink. The bow is chocolate satin ribbon and brown pearls were added in the corner. Using an SU punch for the stem and adding a pink ribbon flower finishes the project.

Don't forget to hop over to the Sisterhood and join in on the challenge. You have until 8pm (est), Sunday, February 22nd to enter.

Thanks for stopping by.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment