Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Butterfly Sympathy 2

Welcome back friends. My next door neighbor kindly cleaned out our drive with his snow blower yesterday, so hopefully it won't take long to shovel the snow we got after he was finished.. I have been afraid to look outside and see how much snow fell overnight. If it's too bad, I will be out helping my hubby shovel, which means no time for crafting today.

As promised yesterday, I have another sympathy card to share with you. I haven't been using my embossing folders very much lately and so I pulled them out to make some quick and simple cards. 

My card today was created using another Darice embossing folder. This flourish with butterflies is one of my favorites. 


Once the card front was embossed, I stamped the sentiment (Stamping Sensation's "Perfectly Said" rubber stamp set) using Black India Ink. Then with my Fancy Butterfly die set, I cut three butterflies and adhered them to my card with glue. Three white pearls were added for the body of each butterfly.

As you can see, I once again forgot to add ribbon. For this card, I am leaning toward using 1/2" Black Organdy ribbon. 

 Guess I better check to see if my hubby needs help shoveling the drive. Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment