Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kitty Birthday

In the mail on Friday, I received my new stamp and die set from The Stamps of Life.  Stephanie Barnard is the owner and creator of the stamps and dies. She offers subscriptions to three different clubs. I belong to the stamp club and the stamp & die club. Anyone can order from her site, but club members get special pricing on her sets. They are so much fun to use when the crafting bug hits.

Now for my project.



Materials:
Card stock: White, SU Ballet Blue, Black
Stamps & Dies: Cat2Stamp - The Stamps of Life
Ink: Black India Ink
Ribbon: Black satin 

The inside sentiment says "Wishing you a purrfect birthday!" I love this cute little kitty. This set has 12 stamps and 6 matching dies. Hop on over to "The Stamps of Life" and check out the other fabulous stamps and dies Stephanie has to offer.

Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood tomorrow for another fabulous challenge. It's my turn to play hostess and I am anxious to see what projects you create.

Thanks for visiting with me today.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment