Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Big Present

For today's challenge at Crafting With An Attitude, I chose this image "Big Present" by That Craft Place as the focus. 

I used colored pencils to color the image, then fussy cut and adhered to the die cut oval panel with dimensionals. The background paper is from DCWV. Next I wrapped red organdy ribbon around the base card like a package and added a red organdy double bow. Last I added the little red pointsettias and a large white silk flower. 

I'm sure there are lots of kids hoping for a big present like this from Santa. Do you have your letter for Santa written? Only 23 more days till Christmas and still so much to do. I wanted to get my tree up this weekend and start baking cookies, but I have my grandson's Chrismas program on Friday, a card class Saturday morning and a Christmas Party Saturday night. Hopefully I will have time to work on some of my projects after church on Sunday.

Now why not head on over to Crafting An Attitude and check out more inspiration from my Design Team, then share your projects with us. You could be one of our winners.

Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

1 comment: