Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello Autumn!

Here it is September, the kids are back in school and we are preparing for the beginning of fall. This is my favorite season. Love all the bright colored leaves, flowers and pumpkins. Our challenge sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I could hardly wait to color this adorable little scarecrow and basket for our Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

I started with a white card stock base and adherred a panel of DCWV green gingham designer paper.  The picket fence was cut with my Silhouette cameo and adherred with tape runner. The image was colored using Prisma Scholar colored pencils and then I fussy cut around the image.
Next I attached the silk vine with white craft glue. Foam dots were used to apply the scarecrow and add dimension. Last I added these paper flowers that I found at Michaels and the sentiment was cut on my Cameo.

Now that I am in the fall mood, I will have to dig out my scarecrow,  buy some chrysanthemums and get the yard decorated. I have started walking around the lake at one of our local parks every day and hopefully I will get some great fall pictures to use in my projects.

Why not stop by the Crafting With An Attitude challenge blog and check out my design team's gorgeous inspiration projects? You have until 8pm Sunday September 25th to enter. 

Hope to see you there.

Hugs,
Terri      

No comments:

Post a Comment