Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year, New Challenges

Happy New Year, everyone! I know I haven't posted since November, but the time around the holidays is always so hectic. I was lucky to get my challenge commitments finished on time. Hopefully, everything is back to normal. 

Today begins the first challenge of the new year at Crafting With An Attitude. The image I chose from Bugaboo Stamps is called "Happy New Year to Ewe" and can be found here

The vintage background paper is by DCWV. I started with a strip of black card stock 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" adhered to the left side. The confetti, ribbon on the hat, the lamb's hooves and the gold line around the inside of the clock were colored with glitter gel pens. I used my Spectrum Noire colored pencils to color the lamb's face and legs. The image was matted with a red piece of card stock, then glued to a piece of black, then placed on the front. The sentiment (also from Bugaboo Stamps) is matted onto a piece of black card stock then onto red and adhered to the bottom of the card. I found these cute little red and green buttons in my stash to use for embellishment.

The challenges at Crafting With An Attitude are always "Anything Goes". Why not hop on over and check out the inspiration projects from my design team? You have until 8pm, Sunday, January 29th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.

Also, welcome my three new Design Team members. They have some fabulous projects to share with you.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment