Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Butterfly and Lace

The theme for the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge this week is: "Lace" and hosted by Anna.

I found an embellishment pack from K and Company that I have had for quite awhile and decided to use one of the background panels for this card.
Using red line tape, I added lace strips to a white card stock base, then added the K and Company die cut panel. Next I adhered the K and Company flower and butterfly. I cut 2 squares 2" x 2" and cut them in half to create the corner pieces, then added pearls.

I don't often use lace on my cards, so this was definitely a challenge for me. The next time I am at the craft store, I want to look for different colors, sizes and styles of lace. 

I have entered this card into the following challenges
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Now it's your turn to show us your creativity. My sistahs have some gorgeous inspiration projects to share with you, so why not head on over to the Sisterhood and enter the challenge? You have until 8pm (est), Sunday April 9th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.

Happy Crafting!

Terri  

4 comments:

  1. What a beautifull vintage card!
    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us for our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vintage card..love the butterfly..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful vintage card Terri! I love the big butterfly & the sparkle looks so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete