Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Give Thanks

The Sisterhood of Crafters begins a new challenge today and the theme is "Give Thanks".

My husband and I have been blessed with 2 beautiful daughters, 5 adorable grandchildren and a son-in-law that my husband and I think of as the son we never had. We are looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at our older daughter's house tomorrow and enjoying watching the children play.

Here is my card of thanks for all the blessings we have received this year.
After cutting the 3 image panels, I stacked them and used Fun Stampers Journey inks to stamp the leaves around the edges. These panels were then layered onto gold mats and adhered to a white card stock base. I then stamped and fussy cut two leaves for the center of the top panel and added a gold ribbon with the "Thanks" tag.

This is the first time I have created one of these cards and I must say I am pleased with the outcome.

Now it is your turn to share your projects with us. Head on over to the Sisterhood for more inspiration from the sistahs and enter your creation. Limit of 3 entries per person. You have until 8pm Sunday, December 3rd to enter.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Terri
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Terri ... well done! Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty autumnal thank you card, Terri! I haven't done one of these cards in a while, but should give it a go soon. Lots of fun to make! I am thankful for all my new "sistahs" this year! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete