Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Festival of Trees

Hi everyone! Today begins the last challenge of the year at the Sisterhood of Crafters with Agata as our hostess. The theme for this challenge is "ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS".

Stampin' Up's "Festival of Trees" has always been one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets. It can be used in so many different ways to create beautiful, fun projects.

I added a piece of plaid DCWV designer paper to the front of a white card stock base. I used my SU tree punch to create the trees from DCWV paper and adhered them to the front of the card with pop dots. Then I stamped the sentiment with FSJ Limeade Splash on a strip of white card stock  and layered that onto a strip of green card stock. Last I added the three gems to the upper right hand corner.

The designer papers give the feeling of being in a cabin in the woods at Christmas. It would be so peaceful sitting by a fire and watching the snow fall.

Well, that's my project for today. Now it's your turn to enter your creation into the challenge. Head on over to the Sisterhood for more inspiration from my sistahs.

Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!
Terri

 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Terri, so fun and festive, I love this stamp set , too! Have a fabulous Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of paper Terri and yes that plaid makes me feel like I'm in a cosy cabin in the woods! Happy Holidays and a great start to 2018! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees against the plaid background. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I loved that Stampin' Up! bundle as well! Your choice of papers is wonderful and makes such a lovely holiday card. Love it!!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute creation Terri! Hope things are starting to settle down for you and hope your holidays are filled with love & laughter!! Take a deep breath ... (lol)

    ReplyDelete