Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Banner Year

Hi everyone! Are you ready for a fun new challenge? Then head on over to the Sisterhood of Crafters for our next challenge. I am thrilled to be the hostess and I have chosen the theme:
"A Banner Year"
This past year brought a few difficulties, but I am only going to focus on the good and looking forward to a great year spent with family and friends.
I purchased a British Magazine "Cardmaking" and the free stamp set was all baking images. I began with this bright striped designer paper. Next I added the chipboard banner sticker. I used my Nestibilities scalloped circle die to create the mat for my image. The image was stamped with Fun Stampers Journey "black licorice" ink and then cut out with my Nestibilities circle die. I cut a piece of ribbon into a banner and then added the strip of white with the sentiment on top. Last I added a bow from the same ribbon. The image was colored with Spectrum Noire colored pencils.

Why not head on over to the Sisterhood and join in the fun. My sistahs have some beautiful inspiration projects to share with you.

Remember you have until 8pm Sunday February 25th to enter. Limit of 3 entries per person.

Hugs,
Terri  
 

5 comments:

  1. Fun and 'yummy' card and very cheerful, and 'yep' extra icing is always good! I hope this year brings nothing but good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... what a HAPPY birthday card! Love your background paper ... really 'sets the mood'! And, what's a birthday without a banner! Great job Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used here. That cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake sure looks yummy! A great birthday card with such a pretty banner to make it very festive! Very cool ribbon, too!
    ~Sistah Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joyful cheerful card Terri and thanks for choosing our theme. I do hope the worst is behind you and that 2018 will only bring lots of love and happiness! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete