Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Birds & Daisies

Hello everyone! I am excited to share my newest creation with you for the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters, hosted by Darlene.

Dar has chosen the theme of "Birds" for her challenge today. I can hardly wait for all the beautiful Spring birds to show up. Last month, I did catch a glimpse of a beautiful cardinal against a background of freshly fallen snow on some of our warmer days.

Just think before long, the chickadees, goldfinches, bluejays and robins will be singing their songs to announce Spring's arrival.

So with that in mind, here is my creation for this challenge.
The background paper is from DCWV and features daisies. The image is from a pack of images by K & Company. The sentiment is from one of the Hampton Art stamp sets that I told you about last month and once again the beautiful gold edged green satin ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon. My friend, Judy, gave me the blue and yellow card stock that I used to mat the image.

So why don't you head on over to the Sisterhood and join in the challenge? My sistahs have some gorgeous inspiration projects to share with you.

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Terri 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Terri, and yes the birds are slowly returning here, it's nice to hear them singing in the morning, along with a hoot owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Terri! Spring can't get here quick enough for me ... I'm tired of this 'white' stuff ... ready for warm sunshine on my face and green grass ... even if I do have to mow it! LOL I'd rather mow than shovel! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Terri! I love the birds that come to my birdfeeders when it snows. I see them more then than any other time. My kitty and I just love watching them. Great card, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Terri and I love how you matched your design paper with the daisies in your main image. Have a great week! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see more of the colorful birds come out as the days grow longer and warmer. Your card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete