Monday, March 10, 2014

For the Birthday Boy

I guess I should say to the "Birthday Man". I made this card for my older son-in-law who will celebrate his birthday on Saturday, March 15th. (The Ides of March - for those of you who know Julius Caesar.) Since I have to mail the card, I kept it simple. Now I just have to get a gift card to go with it.




Recipe:

Paper: K & Co. Designer Paper, Core'dinations brown paper

Embossing folder: Darice Tire Tracks

Stamp: Vintage Car by Stampendous

Ink: SU Sepia

Embellishments: Vintage Auto Signs from Pinterest

Let me know what you think of my masculine card. I love reading your comments and I am always open for suggestions on other ways to embellish.

Don't forget to stop by the sisterhood challenge blog and leave a little love.

Thanks for visiting with me to day. Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment