Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lovely Tulips

What a beautiful day we had yesterday. Temps in the 50's and I was able to spend most of the day with my younger daughter and my beautiful granddaughter. After shopping for my son-in-law's birthday, I took them to lunch. Of course grandma just had to buy something for her little pumpkin. When I got home, I headed straight for my craft room. Today I want to share a card I created with another Crafty Secrets Tag. The recipe can be found below.


Recipe:

Papers: White cardstock base, DCWV Floral Fair Stack

Ink: India Ink

Sentiments: SU Bloomin Beautiful and Express Yourself Phrases

Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, White Pearls

After being outside yesterday, I just felt all "springy" inside. Hope you like my design. Now off to fix supper for hubby.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the challenge over at the sisterhood. The sistahs have some great projects for inspiration.

Terri

 



No comments:

Post a Comment