Thursday, March 27, 2014

One Layer Cards

Hello everyone! Over the next few days, I will be sharing some of the cards I made at the Women's Craft Retreat this past weekend. It might have been snowing and cold outside, but inside it was warm and cozy with lots of snacks and friendly crafters. The first five sets of cards are one layer cards that will be used for sympathy, encouragement, thinking of you etc. Most of the cards do not have sentiments as yet. I want to divide them into groups and then pull what our church needs. The rest will be stamped and used for personal use or for craft shows this fall. 



I used Black India Ink and SU's Soft Suede for the silhouettes. Most of the stamp sets were also from SU. I can't remember the companies of the other stamps, however, if you would like to know what company any of the stamps were purchased from, just leave a comment and I will find out. I used Marvy Markers to stamp the colored flowers on this set. The bases were pre-made embossed cards from Studio G. I still want to add some ribbon and embellishments before mailing.

That's it for today. Stop by tomorrow for the next set of cards. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood of Crafters for this week's challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment