Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Your Special Day

Today I would like to share another card that I made over the weekend. The materials for this card were free with a cardmaking magazine. The paper pack is called "Downtown Abbey" Papercrafting Collection (Crafters Companion). It has 8 sheets of 8 x 8 designer paper and 4 sheets of foiled toppers. I think I will have to look on their website to see what other goodies they carry.

The base card is white card stock. Pop dots were used on the topper and sentiment tag for added dimension. Once again I used this gorgeous bright pink organdy ribbon for the bow. This card could be used for a birthday, wedding or anniversary card. I love the gold foil around the edges of the topper and sentiment panels.

Paper packs like this are wonderful when you need to put a card together quickly. They always turn out so pretty. There will be extra sentiment tags to use on other projects. I think I will save them for vintage cards.

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you like my creations. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment