Monday, January 25, 2016

Just a Note

Due to the cold temperatures over the weekend, I was able to spend a lot of time in my craft room.  It felt so good to be able to work on more than one project. I will be sharing these projects with you over the next few days.

The paper for the background came from a pack of paper that was free with a cardmaking magazine. It is hard to tell from the picture, but it is just a little lighter color than the bird. The cage and the bird were cut using my Memory Box dies on my Cut n Boss machine. The cage is cut from silver metallic card stock. I used foam dots to add dimension to the bird cage. I used silk flowers for the bouquet and added pink gems to the centers of the white flowers. Last I added a bright pink organza bow made from ribbon I found at the dollar store. The sentiment was stamped using black India ink.

I will have to add padding to mail this card, so the flowers and bow won't get damaged. I hope to put it in the mail this week for my sister-in-law who has been having some health issues. I think it would cheer her up.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Stop by tomorrow for another project.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment