Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cherish Today

It has been awhile since I tried to make any kind of fancy fold card. Today I decided to try an easel card. This card was fairly easy. You start off with a 4" x 12" piece of cardstock (you will get 3 cards from a 12" by 12" sheet of cardstock), then score at 4", 6" and 8". Once folded, you will have a 4" x 4" card. 

:


Recipe:

Cardstock: SU Marigold, Black, White

Designer Paper: Bo Bunny "Country Garden Collection"

Dies: Spellbinders Labels Five

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black

Stamp: Staming Sensations Everyday Horizontal Greetings "Just for You"

Sentiment: Found on Pinterest

Embellishments: K & Company Butterfly and Flower Die Cuts

Ribbon: Green Satin

I am very happy with the finished product. Will definitely be making more for my craft show stash. Now I need to make a matching envelope using my envelope punch board, my new favorite tool.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Happy Crafting!

Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment