Thursday, September 11, 2014

Christmas Already?

Can you believe that Christmas is only 3 1/2 months away? With that in mind, I decided to start working on my Christmas cards. I joined the "Stamps of Life" stamp/die club and received my first set of stamps and dies last Friday. There was so much going on in my life over the weekend and today was the first chance I had to play with my new toys. My card was created with the Ornaments4Christmas stamp set and matching dies. Recipe follows the photo.


Recipe:

Cardstock: SU Whisper White, DCWV Foiled Cardstock (blue)
Designer Paper: The Paper Studio Old World Winter stack
Dies: Stamp of Life large Christmas ornament & topper, small Christmas ornament, snowflake disc
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishment: Sheer Ivory Satin Trimmed Ribbon 

I hope I have more time to play with these wonderful stamps and dies tomorrow. There are ten pieces in the stamp set and six dies. I can hardly wait to see what next month's set will be. For now, you can check out this fabulous set here

Thanks for stopping by to visit. Have a great day!

Terri


 



No comments:

Post a Comment