Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Earth Laughs

Hello, everyone! I can't believe I haven't posted anything since March. Life just keeps getting in the way of my crafting. Hopefully, everything has settled down and I can get back to my regular routine.

My friend, Judy, and I have been very busy working on projects to put in her daughter, Jen's new store called "Starving Artist". Jen sells local artists works, upcycled furniture, unique lighting fixtures made by her finance and his brother, and anything that Judy and I make.

The card pictured is one cased from one found on Pinterest.

The card base is a coral color and is from a stationary set found at Hollo's Paper Store in Brunswick, Ohio.

I found the designer paper at Pat Catan's and it matched the card base perfectly. I cut the berry basket from the Silhouette Design Store on my Silhouette Cameo. Judy and I cut the four sides apart to make four baskets for the front of the cards. I typed the sentiment onto white card stock on my computer and cut strips to make the banner. The banner is adhered with a foam dot and the flower and pearl are adhered with glue dots. Last we wrapped hemp cord around the flower packet twice and tied in a bow.

This would make a wonderful gift for someone who likes gardening or for Mom on Mother's Day. 

Judy and I have lots of ideas for cards and other crafts to sell in Jen's store. I will try to post pictures of the finished projects. We made Graduation cards using the colors of local schools, unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them. (I seem to be having more and more senior moments every day.)

That's the project for today. Stop by tomorrow and check out my fairy jars.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Terri   

No comments:

Post a Comment