Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Susie

Hello everyone. I am excited to announce that I am a new member of LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog. Her images are fabulous and I am so happy to be a part of her wonderful team.

For my first team project I have used "Susie" found in LeAnn's shop here.
A piece of white card stock was used for the base. Next I added a piece of dotted brown designer paper, then added the strip of flower paper in the center and overlaid a piece of cardstock beehive paper. The image was adhered to a brown stitched panel. After fussy cutting around the image, I adhered her to the brown mat with pop dots for dimension. The flowers were applied with glue dots and brown pearls were added to the centers. All designer papers are by Ki Memories from their Growing Garden paper pad. Recollections brown cardstock was die cut with rectangle stitched dies from Cheapo Dies. The sentiment is cut from the Growing Garden paper pad. Image was colored using Prismacolor pencils.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Stop by LeAnn's Etsy shop and look at her adorable images. Then why not join in the challenge with your creations? The design team has some gorgeous inspiration projects to get you started.

Happy Crafting!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!The image is simply adorable!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely girl :)
    Thank You for joining us at Creative Fingers Challange, DT Ella.

    ReplyDelete