Thursday, January 3, 2019

Ice Skating

LeAnn's World 101 begins a new year of challenges today. For my first project of the new year I chose this sweet image of Eric found here.
The card base is light blue, then a black panel was adhered on top. After coloring the image with Prismacolor pencils I adhered it to the black panel. I found the blue metalic flowers in my stash and thought they would make great snowflakes. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of white card stock then layered onto a strip of black. I added black grosgrain ribbon tied in a knot and adhered the panel with pop dots.

I hope you will head on over to LeAnn's World 101, check out the team's inspiration projects and join in the fun.

Hugs from Ohio,
Terri

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card !
    Melle Clef (from LeAnns101 DT group)
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melle. I love working with LeAnn's Images. They are so adorable.

      Delete