Wednesday, February 27, 2019

In the Red

Hello everyone! Today it is my turn to host the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge. Unfortunately, my husband broke his kneecap into 3 pieces so I have been spending a lot of time between the hospital, Community Care and home. The good news is that after a month, he will finally be coming home tomorrow. He still has a lot of therapy ahead of him, but at least he will be home.

I want to thank Darlene for writing the post for the challenge this month. She stepped in helped to get me caught up.

Now for my project.
The image is from Lemon Shortbread and is called "Christmas Package". I thought it would make a nice birthday card for winter.  Doesn't she look cute all dressed up in her warm coat and hat? The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils, the green designer paper is by DCWV and the Flower designer paper is from a Recollections paper pad. The paper flowers were purchased at Michaels. I used Memories Black ink to stamp the sentiment punched it out with my Fancy Label punch.

I hope you will hop over to the Sisterhood and check out the inspiration projects by other team members and then enter for your chance to be our next Winner.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Terri

4 comments:

  1. You are very welcome my friend! This is adorable and great coloring/design! Wishing Larry a speedy recovery and some peace of mind for you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Terri. I hope your husband is doing much better. Coming home should help too.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to hear about your husband's mishap! As you said, he is coming home and that is a great first step to recovery! But on to your repurposed Christmas stamp set... great idea for a winter birthday!! Love the coloring and festive flowers. Great job, Sis!

    ReplyDelete