Thursday, March 5, 2020

Finally Back

Hello, everyone. It feels good to get back to crafting and blogging. 2019 was not a good year for my husband and I. Hubby went out for a walk (while I was at work),had a vertigo attack and fell and broke his left kneecap into 3 pieces. Thankfully, a neighbor and her husband were home, saw him and got him home. They tried to get him to go to the emergency room, but he wanted to wait for me.

Well, after 4 days in the hospital - one month in a community care facility and 2 operations, he finally came home. Then 6 months later, he had to have a third surgery because one of the wires had broken. After 10 1/2 months of no walking without a crutch or walker he has finally healed.

With all of that being said, I would like to share my project for the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge for this month. Our theme is "Pastel Pallette".

My mind was on spring when I decided on this theme. I can't wait till all the spring flowers begin to bloom and I can feel the warmth of the sun on my head.
To create this Z-fold card, I started with light pink card stock for the base and added a light teal mat under the pastel watercolor flower designer paper. Next I added the paper flowers, added white pearls to the center of each, stamped the inside flower with black ink and used markers to color in the image. This would be a beautiful card to let someone know you are thinking of them.

Thank you for stopping by today. If you are looking for a fun challenge, be sure to stop by the Stinkin' Inkers challenge blog and share your pastel creations with us.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment