Monday, June 1, 2020

Hello

I hope you had a great weekend. I have another card to share with you today. Recently, I purchased the new Diamond Press Mini embossing and die cutting machine with stamp set and dies from HSN. I couldn't wait to try it out.

So here is my first project.
The base card is white card stock. Using a piece of paper from the DCWV Floral Foliage paper pad, I used the frame die to cut a light pink panel. The "Hello" was cut using a die from the bundle as were the flowers. I used tape runner to adhere the yellow/pink flower and ivory stems. Then the pink/yellow flower and butterfly were adhered with pop up dots. The antennae for the butterfly was created by cutting apart a floral wedding pick. The leaves were attached to the flowers before adhering to the card. The purple ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

When I ordered my Diamond Press, I also signed up for auto ship and will receive 6 more stamp/die bundles which will be shipped bi-monthly.

I am really having fun with this bundle. Hope you like my project and will stop by again.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment