Thursday, November 5, 2020

Quilted with Love

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share my project for the next challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

The theme for November is "Quilting". How I would love to have one of my family's homemade quilts. My mother, aunts and grandmother would get together and hand sew quilts. The stitches were so small and perfectly aligned. Unfortunately none of them have survived the many washings.

So in memory of my family, I created this card:

Designer paper and teal card stock were cut into 1" x 1" squares and adhered onto a white card stock base in a quilt pattern. Next the card front was embossed with this beautiful pattern. Prima paper flowers were added to the top left corner and then a pearl spray was adhered under the sentiment panel.

 Thank you for stopping by today. If you have a chance, hop on over to the Stinkin' Inkers challenge blog for more inspiration from the Design Team and enter your own creation.

Have a great day!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment