Thursday, February 4, 2021

Hugs and Kisses

Hello everyone! So glad you decided to stop by today. I would like to share the card I made for the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

The stamp set is from the Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard called "Heart Locket 2 Love" and can be found here.

I started with a base of light pink card stock and added a black mat. Next I stamped the keys with light and dark pink ink and added the panel to the black mat. The heart locket was stamped on pink card stock and "kissed" with a back ground stamp and cut out with a matching die. After adding the sentiment, I used pop dots to adhere the locket to the main panel. It is hard to see the kissed background in the picture. Tried everything, but I think the stamp was too detailed.

Don't forget to stop by the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge blog and join in on the fun. The design team created beautiful inspiration projects to get you started.

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment