Thursday, May 6, 2021

Pulling for You

Hello everyone! What a year we have had. I hope you all are well and have escaped the dreaded Covid. I have received my first vaccination and will receive the second next week. Thankfully, my hubby and I have not been exposed to this virus.

Now on a happier note. Today begins a new challenge at at the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge blog. The theme is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". Create a project for a special lady or little girl.

Here is the card I created:

 

Starting with a base of white card stock, I sponged the sky with 2 shades of Distress Inks (I forgot to write down the colors). Next, I used a die to create the grass. then I stamped these 2 cute squirrel images from The Stamps of Life collection. Markers were used to color the images.

Why not head on over to the Stinkin' Inkers blog and join in on the fun? Also check out the challenge over at the Double Trouble blog. The Stinkin' Inkers is going to partner with Double Trouble beginning May 17th and ending May 30th and there will be 3 chances to win a prize by following their guidelines that coordinate with our theme.

The design team have created some beautiful inspiration projects to help get you started. 

Hope to see you there.

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment