Monday, January 19, 2015

Butterfly Friend

My friend, Judy, gave me this beautiful  Sizzix stamp and embossing folder set from Hero Arts. It is hard to tell by the picture, but the flowers, word and butterfly are embossed. To add a little dimension, I used my fancy butterfly die and Stampin' Up Morning Marigold cardstock to create the butterfly. Then I layered it onto my card using dimensional dots. The ribbon is from Darice's So Trendy line.


First, I stamped the image with Stampin' Up Old Olive ink onto Ivory card stock. Then I lined up the image with the embossing folder and ran it through my cuttlebug. I love the simplicity of this design. I am debating on whether or not to add gems to the center of the flowers for a little bling. What do you think? Should I add some pearls to the die cut butterfly?
 
Please help me decide if I need to add anything to this card. I love hearing from you.

Until next time. Have a great day!

Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment