Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Valentine Joy Card

I have noticed a lot "Joy Fold Cards" posted on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. This card is actually cased from one by Beth Crocker found here


White card stock was used for the base and the designer paper is from the K & Company "Valentine Pack. I used a Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch on red dotted designer paper to create the border behind the word panel. The "X and O" were from a pack of letters I found in a clearance bin at Pat Catan's.  

This was such a simple card to make. Will definitely use this as a template for more cards. But for now, I will be working on a valentine favor for my stamp group meeting in February. I will be using mini Charm pops for my treat, just need to figure out how I will dress them up.

That's it for today from frozen Northeast Ohio. Thanks for visiting with me today.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment