Thursday, January 8, 2015

Vintage Auto Card

Today I have another masculine card to share with you. As most of you know, I love vintage style images, so when I saw this vintage car and garage sign, I just knew they would be perfect for a card for the guys. What guys don't love cars?


I will add the sentiment once I decide what kind of card it will be. Could be used for birthday, Father's Day or retirement. DCWV designer paper was used for the background over kraft card stock. The images are matted on black and kraft card stock. The brown satin ribbon is Darice Premium Ribbon.

I had so much fun working on this project. Once I had my images and paper choices, it came together pretty quickly. I just love when that happens. 

Well, on to other projects. Stop by again soon.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment