Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Days

I am exicited to share my project for the Sisterhood challenge "Fall Colors" with you today. Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. I love all the reds, oranges and yellows against a blue sky.
The basket was made using my Envelope Punch Board and Stampin' Up old olive cardstock and DCWV fall designer paper. The stamp set is SU's "Autumn Leaf Print" stamp set and Real Red, Pumpkin Orange and Old Olive SU markers. Pop dots lift the rough cut leaves for dimension and topped of with orange and green grosgrain ribbon bow. The leaf vine across the handle was purchased at a local craft store in the ribbon department.

It would make a beautiful center piece for a table or a nice gift for that someone special. It is such an easy project, I will definitely be making more for friends and family.

 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and clever idea....made with the punch board...hmmm, I might have to try this...a perfect "Fall" decoration!!

    ReplyDelete