Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Think Pink

Hello, everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful day. The new challenge beginning today at the Sisterhood is "Think Pink" in honor of Breast Cancer Month. My mother's baby sister died of breast cancer when she was 38 years old. My mom died of complications of thyroid cancer, my older sister died of lung cancer and my other sister died of pancreatic cancer. I have had this stamp set for quite awhile and never used it, so this was the perfect challenge.

Now for my card and the details.



Recipe:
Cardstock: SU white and Pink Passion
Die: Sizzix Scallop frame
Ink: SU Pink Passion
Embellishments: Pearl bridal spray, pink gingham ribbon

Okay, now it's your turnl. Head over to the Sisterhood for more inspiration from the Sistahs, then share your project with us. You could be one of the top award winners.

Please visit again soon.

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri, your card is gorgeous! Very understated & pretty, just perfect to give support!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete