Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Angel Music

Today at LeAnn's World 101, I shared a project for my inspiration post using the image "Musica" found here.

I started with a base of white card stock and added a panel of Christmas Reindeer designer paper. Next I cut a 2 1/2" square, cut it in half diagonally and added a piece to the top left and bottom right corners. The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and I used a gold glitter gel pen for the harp. Using my Cuttlebug, I cut the mat and the image panel with cross stitched rectangle dies. The image was adhered to the mat with pop dots to add dimension. The sentiment was stamped with India ink onto a strip of white card stock and adhered to a strip of the Reindeer paper. The sentiment strip was also adhered to the bottom right hand corner with pop dots. The gold metallic ribbon was added to coordinate with the gold on the harp.

I hope you will stop by LeAnn's World 101 and join in on the fun. This is a month-long, "Anything Goes" challenge. The design team has created some gorgeous projects for your inspiration.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment