Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Darlene is the hostess of the next challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and the theme is:
"Mood Board"
Create a card or project using the photos below as your inspiration.
 

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and so I chose this beautiful photo found on Pinterest to create my Thanksgiving card.

The base card is medium brown card stock, then I created a mat with Pumkin card stock.The leaf stems were created using a Sizzix die. The leaf stem is actually bigger than the pieces on the card, but I cut a few leaves off each stem so it would fit better. Then I added the pearls for dimension. I love the verse. It reminds me to always be thankful for God's blessings.

Why not stop by the Sisterhood and see the inspiration projects the team has to share and then enter your creations? 

Hope to see you there.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty; love the vibrant fall colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous image Terri and its always good to remind us of how much we have, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete